Legion of Scythe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion of Scythe

LoS forum (RPG Club x15 server soon!)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

APP to join x15 Serv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amare

APP to join x15 Serv Empty
PostSubject: APP to join x15 Serv   APP to join x15 Serv EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:44 am

GENERAL INFO
Name: Marek ( for foreign - Mark )
Activity: (Hours a Week) 4-5 ( but i play at evenings - from 21 gmt+1 till 1-2 am.
Friend of: (names) Noone Sad

Why do you want to join LoS?: Well i`m looking for clan with some attitude to other ppl, clan which will be fighting with other clans - Factor / non-factor clans. I played with many different clans - based on CP, basen on radom PT, based on mixed classes, based on specialities - like mage clan or melee clan - So i`m capable to play in many different environment.
Also i like when clan exist on server forum and have clan forum aswell.

Why should you get invited into LoS?: Well - hard to say cause you don`t even know me. I think i`m a guy who like to play with other and i`m not a emo player who will do emo on every ocasion. I prefer party game, MMORPG as it is in name not game to play alone. I like to help other newbie in things i know and i like to learn new things from other members. I was a guy who was responsible for recrutation process in 4 different clans on many servers - so i can also help in this field.
Rest of me is a nice guy who like to speak a lot but funny things not some crap where all will get sleep Smile

Charname: Amare ( if it`s gonna be free if not will think ;p - prolly Corep or Webis )
Classes: Well i`m abble to play all classes which are needed mostly - i play some time on Cardi / EE / DC / i can play also SWS/BD if you lack in those classes- i played also a lot as a Daggers / Tanks - little bit on SLH - so tell me what you need and i will choose class.
levels: 0
Armor(s): Icarus Smile ofc nothings right now Smile
Weapon(s): Same thing Smile

Are you prepared to use Mumble? (Voice Chat Program): Well i think i have it on my computer - i was usuing TS/VT so next voice Chat program isn`t a problem for me Smile
Got a decent PC?: Well i`m able to play on 3 boxes and my net is 30 Mbit/S so i think it`s ok ( ram - 4gb ;p )
Old clans/alliances: HK on Elixir / RussianBears on Arion / AMT on RPGx5
Any important info you wanna tell us: Well it`s to much to tell Smile in short story : i`m a basketball player ( 10 years of semi-pro playing ;p ) i like good movies. i like to cook and also i`m a gadet-man Smile bought Samsung Galaxy-S ;p
L2 History: Well it will be 3 or 4 years i think Smile

HAVE YOU READ AND AGREED TO THE RULES?: YES

Regards, to all who will read all what i wrote Smile

PostSubject: Re: APP to join x15 Serv   APP to join x15 Serv EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:21 am

Mumble is like a combination between TS and Vent.
Latest version of TS actualy have alot of features stolen/borrowed from mumble.

Nice english skills, he took his time with the application.
+1 from me.
Back to top Go down
PleaseBleed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APP to join x15 Serv   APP to join x15 Serv EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:29 am

+1

Your applications is on the wrong forum tho, Our Clan moved to a new website because its server switch time ;P

Go check out click me make an account and we will see you inside

Good application BTW Smile i think you could play a SWS or DC Smile we will check inside.
Back to top Go down
https://lawl.darkbb.com
Amare

PostSubject: Re: APP to join x15 Serv   APP to join x15 Serv EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:58 am

PleaseBleed wrote:
+1

Your applications is on the wrong forum tho, Our Clan moved to a new website because its server switch time ;P

Go check out click me make an account and we will see you inside

Good application BTW Smile i think you could play a SWS or DC Smile we will check inside.

Acc created - do i need to paste application there ??

I can play SWS i think Smile
Played on SWS 2 days SmileSmile as a box to buff Razz but 3 min break is better than 20 min break and after 78 5 min break Smile in pve Smile
IN PVP SWS has also nice capabilities Smile

Nickname is also Amare.
Give me info when you will activate my acc.
Back to top Go down
PleaseBleed
Admin

PostSubject: Re: APP to join x15 Serv   APP to join x15 Serv EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:28 pm

ur account should be activated right now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lawl.darkbb.com
Amare

PostSubject: Re: APP to join x15 Serv   APP to join x15 Serv EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:34 pm

PleaseBleed wrote:
ur account should be activated right now Smile

Y - it works SmileSmile
Thx mate.
Now i will read forum and do what will have to do to be seen Smile
I saw some places to write what class will i play, etc. Smile

I think SWS i will choose - WC is boxable Smile SWS harder Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APP to join x15 Serv   APP to join x15 Serv Empty

Back to top Go down